File a Complaint

    To request complaint resolution, please submit this form.


    Complaint Process:

    • If you have a complaint against a local child support office for any action or inaction regarding your child support case, you may request a complaint resolution from MDHS.
    • You can make a complaint in writing by completing the Request for Complaint Resolution form, or you can call the customer service center at 1-877-882-4916.
    • MDHS will contact you if more information is needed. Once all information is provided, MDHS will review your complaint and contact you within 3 business days.