Weatherization Assistance 2018-02-21T16:27:50+00:00

How can I apply for Weatherization Assistance?

Individuals who have never received services may apply through the Virtual ROMA website at This site is available nationwide but services and funds are for residents of Mississippi only.

Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or an emancipated minor. Individuals without access to a computer may call the Community Action Agency (CAA) or Human Resource Agency (HRA) in their area. Refer to the agency directory for agency contact information and service locations.

English English Español Español Tiếng Việt Tiếng Việt