Report Fraud 2020-03-27T16:12:45+00:00

Report Fraud

To report fraud on the following programs please use the form below, call 1-800-299-6905, or email

  • Child Care Voucher Program (DECCD)
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
  • Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
  • Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
  • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)
  • Adult Protective Services (APS)
  • Child Support
  • Oakley Youth Development Center (OYDC)
  • Child Protection Services (CPS)
  • Subgrants

If form has trouble loading, you can view here

English English Español Español Tiếng Việt Tiếng Việt