Households may request a replacement for food purchased with SNAP benefits which was destroyed in a disaster, such as flood, fire, or tornado. To qualify for the replacement, the household must report the loss to the county office and sign the MDHS-EA-508, Household Statement of Food Loss Due to Household Disaster attesting to the loss within 10 days of disaster.

MDHS-EA-508 (English)

MDHS-EA-508 (Spanish)