State and County Resources:
- The State of Mississippi Individual Assistance Call Center 1-888-574-3583.
- Out-of-state Louisiana residents can call 1-800-755-5175 to reach Louisiana 211.
- FEMA Registration info for Louisiana Evacuees
- Three ways to apply for assistance:
Call 1-800-621-3362 or TTY 1-200-462-7585
- The Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies has a Disability & Disaster Hotline (800-626-4959). Persons in need of assistance can call 24/7 to leave a message.
- Crisis Cleanup has opened an incident for Hurricane Ida and the hotline is open (1-844-965-1386).
- Anyone who needs food assistance can reach out to Feeding the Gulf Coast Homepage – Feeding The Gulf Coast to find a distribution site/locate a pantry/find a child meal site.
- Red Cross: 1-800-RedCross