Community Services provides an array of services for elderly, disabled, low-income individuals and families, and families with children.
What do I need for my appointment?
VALID PHOTO ID – Proof of identity is needed for everyone over 18
- Photo driver’s license, US Passport
- State-issued photo ID
- Employment ID
- School, college or university ID
- US Military ID
- Tribal ID, alien registration/permanent residence card, temporary residence card
SOCIAL SECURITY CARD- Social security number for all HH members
- Certified Copies
- Card for all household members regardless of age
- Provide copy for all household members regardless of age
- Award letters; (i.e., Social Security, SSI, disability)
- W2 form, paycheck stubs within a 30-day period, 1099, IRS Tax Forms with appropriate schedules
- Unemployment determination letter
- Child support, TANF Printout
- Other documents deemed eligible to verify income
- Copy of utility bills
- Lease agreement
- Mortgage documents (i.e., deed)
**Other documents may be required**
Find your local Community Action Agency
|1||Adams||601.442.8681||1038 N. Union St. Bldg A
Natchez, MS 39120
|2||Alcorn||662.286.9263||3114 Shiloh Rd, Suite A
Corinth, MS 38834
|Northeast MS CS|
|3||Amite||601.225.7878||123 East Main St
Gloster, MS 39639
|Southwest MS Opportunity|
Kosciusko, MS 39090
|Central MS Inc.|
|5||Benton||662.224.8912||380 Ripley Ave
Ashland, MS 38603
|6||Bolivar||662.846.1491||810 E. Sunflower Rd. St 120
|Bolivar County CAA|
|7||Calhoun||662.412.2222||166 Shannon St.
Pittsboro, MS 38951
|8||Carroll||662.283.4781||108 S. Front St.
Winona, MS 38967
|Central MS Inc.|
|9||Chickasaw||662.447.2089||146 CR 412
Van Vleet, MS 38877
|10||Choctaw||662.258.8233||129-B Dunn St.
Eupora, MS 38744
|Prairie Opportunity, Inc.|
Provided below are a few helpful links to sites for community services.