Paying Bills

Illustration of man paying bills

Help for families that need help making ends meet.

Services are available to help you get through difficult times when money is tight.

Utility Assistance

Get help paying utility bills so you can keep your family safe and healthy.

Mortgage or Rental Assistance

Your local Community Action Agency (CAA) has programs that can provide short-term mortgage or rental assistance through the Community Services Block Grant.


If you have children and need some temporary help while you get back on your feet, the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program provides cash assistance and help building your job skills.


Your local Community Action Agency (CAA) can help you connect to resources in your community to meet your needs. Look for one near you below.

Community Action Agencies

    Resources from Other Agencies & Organizations

    US Department of Housing & Urban Development logo
    Mississippi Public Service Commission seal logo
    Mississippi Access to Maternal Assistance logo

    Community Action Agencies