Get Help from the Division of Early Childhood Care & Development

Submit a Service Request

NOTE: Do not upload CCPP Parent Application Documents or Change of Provider Documents to the Service Request Form. Use the proper links below:

Please submit a DECCD Service Request for all of your Child Care Payment Program Questions as well as for a faster way to submit documentation online. Use Service Request for any of the following issues:

  • Childcare Application Help
  • Provider Application
  • Provider Training (webinar)
  • Provider eLedger Help
  • Provider Underpayment/Overpayment
  • Complaints
  • Renewal for Providers
  • Report Information Change
  • Report Error on Certificate
  • Customer Service Feedback
  • Check the Status of your Childcare Application
  • Add Child to Program (Application Required) *Only if Funds Available*
  • Any other Certificate Related Questions

Please visit the Parent Forms Page for any changes you need to report in parent or child information.

DECCD Service Request

Make a Child Care Facility Complaint

Make a general comment or complaint related to child care and early childhood programs offered by MDHS. The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) provides a Child Care Facility Complaint Hotline for parents to report complaints: 1-866-489-8734

Complaints against child care facilities are handled jointly by MSDH and the Mississippi Department of Human Services (MDHS). Unless ordered by a court, the identity of the individual who reported the complaint shall not be disclosed outside of MSDH and/or MDHS investigative staff.

The Child Care Facility Complaint Hotline is answered during regular business days. At night and on weekends or holidays, the complainant may leave a concern and callback information via the voice-message service. On the next working day, MSDH staff retrieve all hotline voice messages and record complainant information. An MSDH official will return a call to the complainant for additional details if necessary. 

How to File a Complaint Against a Child Care Facility

Visit the Mississippi State Department of Health for instructions on how to file a complaint and to access the public records request to view any substantiated complaints against providers.